Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Collar that cares

Hello,

  I got a special collar that shows people who have, had, or lost some one to that yucky breast cancer that we care about them. You see it's got the pink awareness ribbon.

 Now the collars in this store aren't for the little dogs out there but I'm sure if you ask nicely one can be made special just for you.


This collar and leash set is oh so pretty and super light. But don't think that means that it's not strong. 

I love showing my support and being pretty at the same time. Now mama just put on my dress and get to work taking more pictures of me. 


I just love the way this came packaged to me. It's cute and a great way to keep the set together

Silly mama you forgot to turn this picture.



If you want to get a collar and leash as great as this and to check out all the other pawducts they sell check out


.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.