Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hot Diggity Doggles

Hello my cool friends.

Do you like taking long walks on the beach and looking cool? Do you want to keep the sand and dirt out of your eyes? Do you wanna keep the sun out your eyes?

Then Doggles are for you.  These are super cool and they fit perfect. I love how pawsome I look in these. Even my kitty friends try to take them.




I just love how super cool they make me look. I think I look as pretty as a movie star. I'm cooler than any of them too. Just look at me rockin my shades.



They are super easy to put on. You hold the glasses over your eyes put the strap that says DOGGLES behind your head and the other under your chin. So easy a cat can do it.

The kind they sent me is called ILS. That's Interchangeable Lens System and it's super easy to change them. I may have to talk my humans into buying me more lenses so I can change my look.


I can't wait to go to the beach to show off how pretty I can be. ALOHA.

This flower necklace belongs to my mama SUHHHHHH Don't tell her I borrowed it to have this picture taken.

http://www.doggles.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.