Monday, May 19, 2014

Bark for the Cure

Hello my fine furry friends.


BOL That's something Garcia said on Criminal Minds once. My mama just loves that show. Reid is her favorite.


Anyway I'm getting distracted. I need to tell you about this wonderful leash and collar set that I got. It's all pretty and pink. It even has pretty pink ribbons on it. You see breast cancer runs in my mamas family on both sides so it's something that is very important to her.


This leash is high fashion and it is functional too.


They even have some for Autism but will take requests for other ones.


I think I look great and that more people need to buy sets from the nice lady who makes these pawsome leashes and collars.





See I look like a star in my vest my dress and matching leash. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.