Monday, May 19, 2014

Refresh with FurFresh

Hello all of my wonderful friends.  I found this amazing dry shampoo. I love how great it smells and that it's totally lickable. 


This white powder stuff makes me smell super yummy with out having to get all sudsy.
It even helps keep the itchy bugs away.
Guess what it tastes pretty good too. Did my mama shake a treat on me?
She said it's safe for me to lick it cause its made with all culinary stuff what ever that is..

I think that every one needs this because it's a quick way to just freshen up when you're in a hurry.

With four great scents to choose from I just know you'll find one for you. I tried the lavender and let me tell you it's a nice fresh but relaxing smell. I think you'll like it.

There's also Vanilla, Cinnamon, and Clove.

Best of all this doubles as a flea repellent. There will be a giveaway. Winner announced on June 1st. You will have guess a number between 1-10 the first one to get it will win.

You also have to share my blog on facebook.


Winner must post a review here on my blog.






6 comments:

  1. Hi my dog is named Pepper she hates baths with passion.

    I pick 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contest is over winner is LITTLE MUPPET

    I had to run it twice.. First number came up 9..

    Photo to be posted on the review post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Um since I won. Let me tell you about this stuff, ITS AMAZING I used it on boa and she smells so yummy and the smell is just so calming. I cant tell you how much she loves this compared to getting a bath every 3 days! its going to save us alot of pain in the long run!

    I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone and everyone who has a pet!

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.