Saturday, June 21, 2014

Coastal yums

Hello everyone I got some barktastic treats to tell you all about. They are super yummy and taste link pumpkins and coconut. I just love coconut. These treats remind me of laying out on the beach soaking up the nice warm sun. I love the cute heart shape too. These things are full of yum.  I love these treats because they are nice and yummy and all organic so that makes my tummy happy. I love that they are grown in pesticide free soil because those things are yucky-yuck. If you want some healthy tasty and cute doggy yum yums then look to Coast to Coast dog treats. New flavor coming soon.



Betty's Coastal Crunch 3 oz. bag

I just had to use this photo from their site. Mama said it was far too cute not to use.





http://www.coast2coastdogtreats.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.