Friday, June 20, 2014

Shiny teeth and me



Oh boy oh boy have I got something pawtastic to tell you about. It's this great yummy doggy toothpaste. I got two flavors to tell you about.

But first let me share that it is all natural and you can even share it with your human. I love this stuff because it tastes really really great.

I just know you will love it I mean what dog worth their waggin tail doesn't like peanut butter?? You store this stuff in the fridge and heat it up super slow. Stir Stir Stir till it looks like a yummy in the tummy paste. Then you brush away. Is this toothpaste or a treat. I don't know but I love it.




I also tried the cinnamon flavor but this one isn't as yummy as that peanut butter one. They have other great flavors too and I hope I get to try them all. With this toothpaste you have no excuse not to have teeth that sparkle like the stars.


https://www.etsy.com/shop/BetterHomesteading?ref=l2-shopheader-name


Leave comments below telling me why having your human brush your teeth is important and 4 lucky winners will receive a mystery gift.


GOOD LUCK

7 comments:

  1. Boa says "Having my teeth brushed by my human is very important because if I have yucky teeth they might make me sick and I wouldn't be able to go fetch things for her comfortably and if I cant help my mom then i will be very sad!! Teeth are just as important as my paws!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mommy needs to brush my teeth because I retrieve her medicine and I can't get it all yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love some toothpaste so my teeth are shiny for pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bugsie Service DogJune 21, 2014 at 8:51 PM

    Well I do brush his teeth regularly just ran out if doggy toothpaste though so thank you for this great review. He loves it and it makes his breath smell amazing even though his was bacon flavored. He never fusses or squirms, he actually enjoys it. His teeth are hint and white and beautifully healthy! Plus it also helps keep their gums healthy too, so yay for no gum disease!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teethbrushing is good so I can stay healthy,and wont have to gum my food before I reach 5.it also prevent periodontal disease and other mouth problems

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a service dog named Pig and I want to teach her that brushing her teeth is a good thing I would hate for her to be toothless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to brush my dog's teeth. She is a service dog and helps me so much. She even opens the fridge for me so her teeth are very important.

    Also a dog can live a much longer healthier life with clean teeth. I never even knew they made toothpaste for dogs. This is a totally new concept for me and I really hope we win.

    ReplyDelete

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.