Monday, June 23, 2014

I've got a handle on things

I got a nice new handle in the mail the other day from a fellow service dog's mama. She made me a pretty pink and black handle for my vest and it matches perfectly. I love this thing because it's cute like me, makes me feel safe because I can stay close to my mama. I really love it because it was from another service dog team so they know exactly what we need. It's made if this great stuff called Paracord and it is super strong.



See it's all pretty and matches my vest just perfectly. I love it so much and think that every service dog team needs a handle to match their vest. 

This is a perfect for service dog teams so we can maneuver through parking lots and very crowed places in a safe way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.