Thursday, June 26, 2014

Viking head halter

Hello I love looking great and showing town pride. My town colors are green and yellow and they look so pretty as a head halter. I really love this because it is custom made to fit me.

A head halter isn't like a muzzle you can still eat, drink, play, bite (but I wouldn't ever bite), and even give kisses. It just helps you to remember your manners.

The nice person who makes this even does normal collars and leashes, and harnesses. What more could a dog want than custom gear to fit them that is super strong and oh so cute.



When it first got here it didn't quite fit but we sent it back and they fixed it and I had it in no time. 

This one is really cool because it has a super strap that you clip to your normal collar and if you manage to slip out of the head halter then you are still super safe. 


GUESS WHAT!!!

The nice person behind this collar will be giving away one per month to a deserving service dog team. You just need to contact them and let them know all about your team and the wonderful way you work together. Be sure to let them know that you found out about them through my blog.



https://www.etsy.com/shop/FurYourBabies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.