Thursday, June 12, 2014

I can have brownies

Now I know what you are thinking these brownies aren't made with chocolate. They have yummy yummy carob. Thats DOGGY CHOCOLATE. I love it so much because well my family likes brownies and now I can have some too.




I love these because they are nice and soft and well I think they are wonderful and I want to have them all the time. The nice people who make these have other treats that they sell. Think I will ever get to taste those too?

I sure hope so and if I do I will be sure to tell you about them. Now back to the brownies. I love them so much and I had to rip that bag right open to get them really fast.

YUM YUM.. I wish my mama could figure out a good way to make them for me so I could have one every single day for ever and ever. The doggies that live in the house where they can get them still warm are soo lucky.

These treats are grain free. Made with chickpeas so YAY. I love that about them because too much grain makes me have really bad gas.



https://www.etsy.com/listing/161301013/buddys-carob-brownie-bites-grain-free?ref=shop_home_active_5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.