Thursday, June 26, 2014

More to yum.

You may remember I told you about those great coconutty treats. Well the nice person behind them was super kind and sent me more to yum.

I got this great biscotti. That's a hard cookie that tastes like paradise. The flavor is Almond and I just really really love them. My mama told me though that I have to be a good girl and savor them. I told her to stop being silly and give me more of the great taste.

Homemade Almond Biscotti






I also got some super chocolaty smelling peanut butter and carob pupcakes. I get some special chocolate yums and they are fantastic. I could eat them all the time, but then I'd be as big as the horse who lives down the road from me.






I also got some super special herb cookies that taste great and herbs are super healthy for me.
My mamas grandma even grows herbs and I sometimes get them sprinkled in my food. I think they are super cute too. 





All in all I have tasted many yummy treats from this nice company and they are all really really great. Try them and I just know you'll love them.



https://www.etsy.com/shop/LSDogTreats?ref=l2-shopheader-name

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.