Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Smell good with magic powder

Hi fur friends,

I got some magical powder that makes me smell amazing. It is all natural and that makes my tail wag because I smell good, it's good for the planet, and I don't need a bath.

Service dog's have to smell good so this makes that super easy. This also helps with the itchy flea bugs.  I love it. This powder makes me spell great. I think everyone needs it. It's so easy to use. You just have your person sprinkle it on then you get that good feeling combing and your ready to take on the world.

I'm so happy too they even gave my mama some special lotion that we can both use. It smells like apple cider vinegar and it made her skin so super soft. I think it's just great because we can share it and have a spa day together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.