Tuesday, September 4, 2018

It's magic

This is another fantastic fidget. Mostly for home use the Amazing Color Changing Putty is great for people who are artistic. 

Pinch it, pull it, stretch it, shape it. As it warms in your hands the color will change. I got the one that goes from a green to light green.

Sadly the color change is not as noticeable in real life, as in the photos. At least mine wasn't.

This putty is still great for building hand strength, getting out aggression, or just needing to move while you think.

Even though it can be used for visual sensory input, I personally use it for tactical reasons. When it's cold, it's harder to pull. As you kneed it and play with it, this putty warms in your hand. As it warms it softens, as it softens the colors change.

I tend to play with this while watching tv, or just letting my favorite music play. 

Packed in a little tin this is easy to slip in your pocket in-case you need it on the go. Just be careful and don't drop it, it will pick up dirt and hair.


















It's $6.99 so why not pick up all the tins. There are 4 great colors to choose from. Personally in the past week I started to have an anxiety attack, I reached over grabbed this started to play with it and calmed right down, with out asking for my dog to do deep pressure therapy. 

https://happyhands.toys/collections/sensory-processing-disorder-sensory-diet-pressure-sensory-autism-adhd/products/color-change-silly-putty-fidget-toy-autism

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderation set up to cut down on spam.